• Sealing in areas with exposure to water: bathrooms,
baths (incl. acrylic bathtubs), shower trays,
shower enclosures and washbasins, as well as kitchens,
laundries, sinks and worktops, etc.
• Do not use for fish tanks, mirrors, unprotected
metals, natural stone or concrete.
• Sealing in areas with exposure to sea water:
swimming pools, boats, port facilities, etc.
• Sealing of joints between sanitary ceramics and
• Sealing of worktops.
Features and benefits
• Highly and permanently elastic sealing properties,
with excellent resistance to water, grease,
acids and alkalis.
• Protected against the growth of fungi and mould.
• Very good adhesion to materials and substrates
used commonly in construction: glass, tiles, ceramics
and protected metals
• Durable seal (completely resistant to weathering
and UV radiation)