• Adhesion of decorative mirrors to varied substrates,
even at low temperatures (5°C).
• Fixing mirror mosaics (mirror-mirror bonding) in
• Adhesion of mirrors to substrates exposed to vibration
and stress (new-build environments).
• Fixing mirrors and large glass panels such as Lacobel
(e.g. on sliding wardrobe doors).
• Grouting mirrors edges (subsequent to full hardening
of the pre-applied adhesive).
• Adhesion of mirrors with metal, wood or plastic
• External fixing of glass components
Features and benefits
• Intended for non-invasive fixing and adhesion of
mirrors and glass mosaics.
• Excellent adhesion to most materials and substrates
used in construction.
• Texture and colour suitable for use for sealing
• Warranty covers against discolouration of base