• For standard glazing applications, as well as hotboxes
• Sealant for glass-to-glass applications.
• Installation of cabinets, cupboards,
shop-windows, glass displays, etc.
• Suitable for joining of: aluminum, brass, copper,
steel, galvanized steel, plastic, concrete and many
• Do not use for fish tanks, mirrors, or for bonding
natural stone surfaces.
• Joints are mould resistant.
Features and benefits
• Highly and permanently elastic sealing properties,
with excellent resistance to water, grease,
acids and alkalis.
• Very good adhesion to materials and substrates
used commonly in construction: glass, tiles, ceramics
and protected metals
• Durable seal (completely resistant to weathering
and UV radiation)