• Sealing of roof flashings, terraces, chimneys and
• Sealing of break-through points in roofs and terraces.
• Repairs for bitumen roof coverings.
• Sealing skylights and roof windows.
• Connections of trapezoidal and corrugated sheets,
asbestos-cement and bituminous sheets.
• Connections between foundation and basement
wall components, as well as filling expansion joints
of roofs and terraces.
Features and benefits
• For the majority of seals in roofing applications.
• Adheres to substrates including: sheet metal, bitumen,
concrete, stone, metal, wood, glass and
• Can be painted after hardening.
• Resistant to weathering, temperature extremes
and UV radiation.