• Filling of joints and corner joints in the connections
between gypsum and cardboard and similar
finishing materials in drywall systems.
• Grouting of joints between walls and floor tiles,
baseboards, ceiling moldings, suspended ceilings
• Connections between panels and frames, masking
strips and joinery.
• Filling of the gaps inside the buildings, scratches,
cracks in gypsum plaster, gypsum blocks and precasts
of similar type.
Features and benefits
• For joining of plasterboard sheets in attics.
• Flexible plastic joint, water-resistant after curing.
• Can be painted when fully-cured.
• Suitable for most construction substrates.
• Designed for internal and external use, with resistance
to changeable weather conditions, once