Evaluation of concrete quality in deep foundations
· Assess the concrete quality and consistency of drilled shafts,
slurry walls, bored piles, cast –in-situ piles and other types
of concrete foundations.
· Field results are complemented by Tomography analysis
DYNAMIC PILE TESTING (PDA)
High strain dynamic load test uses for most common types of
deep foundations. PDA provides following advantages.
· Fast, reliable and cost effective
· Calculate bearing capacity and assess structural integrity
· Assess driving stress and hammer performance
We analyze the measurements in real time using the Pile Driving
Analyzery (PDA). Data acquired in the field is further analyzed
with the CAPWAPy software.